I just knew something was going to happen! And me in a house full of drones.
Whatever happens stick together, okay guys? We'll make it through like we have all the other times!
Hajime, Shin, I want us to stick together. We need to stay in the same house for now. Mine probably isn't the safest though...
Whatever happens stick together, okay guys? We'll make it through like we have all the other times!
Hajime, Shin, I want us to stick together. We need to stay in the same house for now. Mine probably isn't the safest though...
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 02:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:24 pm (UTC)[Hajime's voice trembles]
I- I'm scared.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:28 pm (UTC)I'm going to get Shin and come to your house okay?
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:48 pm (UTC)But... hurry!
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 06:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 07:20 pm (UTC)[ooc: I figure since Shin's mun is on hiatus we'll just work around that with a little NPCing.]
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 08:46 pm (UTC)((OOC: That seems the simplest solution))
no subject
Date: 2010-12-22 10:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 05:34 am (UTC)[Starts watching out the front window anxiously]
no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:21 pm (UTC)Himeno! Shin!
no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 05:59 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:04 am (UTC)Who knows what he'll do and when?
no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:12 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:15 am (UTC)...I don't think I wrote anything dangerous, though.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:19 am (UTC)If he does something to turn my Pokemon against me, I'm in serious trouble.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-23 06:26 am (UTC)...Pokemon?
no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:18 am (UTC)[TUTORIAL MODE GO]
Pokemon are creatures native all over the world. There's lots of different species, each with their own type and powers pertaining to that type, and more are being discovered every day.
It's possible to tame wild Pokemon; some people see them as pets, other people see them as allies in battle. It's the job of a Pokemon trainer to catch these kinds and teach them love and loyalty.
That's what I am - a trainer.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:20 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:26 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:33 am (UTC)We don't have real pokemon, but we've got different animals.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:37 am (UTC)See, we don't. Pokemon outnumber normal animals like cats and dogs.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:42 am (UTC)Cats, dogs, fishes, lions, bears...you name it.
no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-12-24 05:55 am (UTC)