Well, it looks like I'm in a house full of drones again. I guess that means I'll have to go back to behaving around them all the time. Pretending to be the perfect daughter in a place like this gets really tiring.
It reminds me a bit of when I first moved in to the new house with Dad...
I just really want to get out of the house and away from all those fake smiles of theirs. Does anyone want to do anything? Just let me know if you do. The sooner, the better.
It reminds me a bit of when I first moved in to the new house with Dad...
I just really want to get out of the house and away from all those fake smiles of theirs. Does anyone want to do anything? Just let me know if you do. The sooner, the better.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 12:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 12:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 01:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 01:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 01:43 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:22 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-26 09:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 12:36 am (UTC)The grownups here are doing that, but there's another regular person at least.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 12:57 am (UTC)I'm glad you have someone else who's normal at your house.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:08 am (UTC)I probably shouldn't say it, but...
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:24 am (UTC)What is it?
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:51 am (UTC)Well, the one who's supposed to be my mom... she's been a lot nicer.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:15 am (UTC)She didn't get droned too, did she?
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:30 am (UTC)[Really, that was okay, the one conversation they had wasn't much fun]
Now she talks, but just the way... they do.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 05:25 am (UTC)[All things considered, a definite improvement over telling him his parents didn't want him. Not that that's really hard.]
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 05:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 04:01 am (UTC)[Hajime still has no clue about what went down a few weeks ago, Jotaro did a good job.]
no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 05:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 11:19 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:25 am (UTC)Have we met?
[ooc: I don't remember if they have. If they have I'm super sorry for forgetting. ;_;]
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 02:54 am (UTC)I'm Tiffany Aching.
[No, I don't think they have.]
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:57 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 03:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 04:03 am (UTC)What I wouldn't give for a good bowl of ramen, though.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 04:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 04:06 am (UTC)They don't really have the right ingredients for it here.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-26 11:30 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 07:53 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 06:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 05:25 pm (UTC)But, thanks. I appreciate it.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 04:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:13 pm (UTC)I'm okay, really! It's just pretty strange to be surrounded by drones again.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:18 pm (UTC)Sakutaro wants to do 'anything' with Himeno.
no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:27 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 11:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 12:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-25 05:27 pm (UTC)